Wilderness 2014 Activities Themes
Open for Season May 12th
1050 Husak Road, Omer, Michigan 48749
Security: 989-653-2224 - Store: 989-653-2091
Wilderness Resort and Campground has a quiet, peaceful atmosphere with plenty of wildlife to enjoy. Abundant fishing and hunting areas make this resort a popular camp & cabin destination for sportsmen and nature lovers. Birders will experience a variety of birds, including the Bald Eagle. Nearby attractions include shopping, golfing, fun parks, and a flea market.
Do not use the online form for availability and reservations; you must phone us at (888) 249-1995 or (989) 671-1125 regarding reservations.
Directions: Take I-75 to Exit #188. Go north on US-23 approximately 2.5 miles to Grove Road. Turn left and go approximately 4.5 miles.Turn right onto Stewart Road and go 0.5 mile. The resort is on the right. See road map
- General store
- Laundry facilities
- Beautiful wooded location
- Picnic area
- LP gas
- Community fire pit
- Adult Lounge & Pavilion
- Game room
- Outdoor heated pool & hot tub
- Chapel in the Woods
- Live entertainment
- Planned Activities: 2014 Themes and Craft Shows & Auctions
- Basketball court
- Honey wagon & dump station (Pump out $10)
- Campsite trash pickup provided daily (11:00 AM )
- RV storage available (1 month $45, 3 months $125, 1 year $450)
- RV spotting available to site or storage $15
- Camping sites See park map
- 29 full sites
- 181 partial sites
- Rental units (all non-smoking; no handicap units) :
- Cabinette (sleeps 4 - 1 Full and 1 Bunk Bed). photo gallery
- Park model (sleeps 6 - 1 Queen and 2 Full Beds). photo gallery
- Rental check-in is 3:00PM, check-out 11:00AM.
- You must phone us for rates, availability and reservations at: (888) 249-1995.
- 2 Nights minimum stay on weekends (Friday and Saturday)
- 3 Nights minimum stay on Major Holidays (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Reservations are required in advance with $100 security deposit required at time of reservation. Pet units available. BED LINENS, TOWELS & SOAPS ARE NOT PROVIDED .
- Open May 13th Through October 6th. Rules s & Regulations