At Lake of the North
Lake of the North 2014 Activities Themes
Open for Season May 12th
Lake of the North Resort
3070 West Elm Drive, West Branch, Michigan 48661
Security: 989-345-1858 - Store: 989-345-2700
Outdoor Adventure's Lake of the North Resort and Campground is located on beautiful Lake George near the historic city of West Branch. The quiet, back-to-nature atmosphere of Lake of the North is a great place for those who love cmaping in the outdoors. Nearby, you can enjoy outlet shopping, antiquing, arts & crafts, festivals, a summer music series, two 18-hole public golf courses, Seney Wildlife Refuge, fishing, hunting and much more.
Do not use the online form for availability and reservations; you must phone us at (888) 249-1995 or (989) 671-1125 regarding reservations.
Directions: Directions: Take I-75 to Exit #212. Go south on Cook Road for approximately 3 miles to Channel Lake Road. Turn right and go 1 mile to the resort. See road map
- Amenities: photo galleries
- Honey wagon & dump station (Pump out $10)
- Campsite trash pickup provided daily (11:00 AM )
- RV storage available (1 month $45, 3 months $125, 1 year $450)
- RV spotting available to site or storage $15
- Camping sites See park map
- 42 full hook-up campsites
- 57 water & electric campsites
- Rental units (all non-smoking, no handicap units) :
- Park model (sleeps 6). photo gallery
- Travel trailer (sleeps 6-8).
- Rental check-in is 3:00PM, check-out 11:00AM.
- You must phone us for rates, availability and reservations at: (888) 249-1995
- 2 Nights minimum stay on weekends (Friday and Saturday)
- 3 Nights minimum stay on Major Holidays (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Reservations are required in advance with $100 security deposit required at time of reservation. Pet units available. BED LINENS, TOWELS & SOAPS ARE NOT PROVIDED.
- Open May 13th through October 6th. Rules & Regulations